National testing agency i.e. NTA is all set to hold the NEET 2019 in an online mode, twice a year contrary to yearly examinations. The first session of examination is said to take place in the month of February 2019 from 3rd February 2019 to 17th February 2019. And the second session is going to take place from 12th May 2019 to 26th May 2019.
The candidates who are willing to take a career ahead in the medical field can duly sit for the NEET 2019 twice. However, the exam with best scores out of two will be considered for the final assessment of the candidates.
The process of filling the forms of the first session of NEET 2019 will take place from 1st Oct 2018 to 31st Oct 2018. The process of filling the application form for the second session of the exam will take place from the second week of March in 2019. The results for both the session of NEET 2019 are predicted to be out by the first week of March and June 2019.
NEET 2019 Application Form Procedure and Guide
- Students can obtain an application form for NEET 2019 via visiting the official website of NTA - nta.ac.in, as the forms are available via online mode only. The forms are not available offline for such exam.
- The candidates need to fill the form properly by providing the asked details correctly. The students must ensure that the details are true because if the details are found to be misleading, the authority will cancel the application.
- The students must upload the scanned image along with the valid signatures in a JPG format as per the specifications mentioned in the form.
- The size of the image should be around 10 to 100kb and for signature, it should be between 3kb to 20kb.
- The candidates after checking every aspect deeply must submit the form and must take the screenshot of the confirmation page. Also, there is no need to send the confirmation page print out to the authority.
Note – In case students observe any mistake while filling up the application and have realized it later can go for correction in the first week of November 2018 (for the first session of the exam) and in the third week of April 2019( for the second session of the exam).
Application Form Fee:
- The application fee for general and OBC students is Rs. 1400/- and for SC, ST and PH students is Rs. 750/-
- Payment for the examination fee will be paid via online means only. Candidates can pay either via credit/debit card, E-banking and many other online options.